If you end up with a bunch of items from your tradeskills, like a lvl 32 agility ring, do a /who hunter 31-35 and mail them out to randosAdds a lot more good into the world than if you would otherwise vendor them :D
Been doing Naxx on 26 characters every week since T3 reintroductionso 6 weeks doing it (156 Naxx)In the first 5 weeks I got 3 Lamented Crusader items (all after the droprate increase)this week I got 7, including at one point 4 Lamented gloves in 7 consecutive Dented gloves, with 2 Lamented gloves consecutivelyI know that low drop rate probabilities can create this kind of extremely rare outlyers but it feels unlikelyDid someone else notice a bump this week? I wonder if they did not buff the droprate again (this time stealthly). It would actually make sense, the drop rate is absolutly ridiculous in addition to the gold price.One possible thing as well (but honestly I have trouble beleiving it) is something that I remember someone theorized very early, which is that once you unlocked the appearance of one of the green/blue/epic item that you can find in Dented items, you have less chance to get that item again, thus more chance to get Lamented items - I religiously make sure to unlock a...
Transmog questions from a new player, If I delete a sword for example, Can I later make another sword look like that previous sword.Do I currently need to own a weapon to make another look like it, or do I just have to have owned it in the past? via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2JqGZ7b
Just a glance at official beta Evoker feedback thread will tell you that there are problems with Evokers. High-end players, commentators, and theorycrafters all mention the same flaws. So why is there silence on Evokers? No adjustments or changes for months now, unlike all of the other classes. Just silence. I would think that a brand new class that is supposed to be one of the shining features of the expansion would need more iteration, not less, since it hasn't had the benefit of years of gameplay.What is going on? via /r/wow https://ift.tt/whiq5dT
Kommentarer
Skicka en kommentar