New to raiding here, should I be worried about Ulduar kicking my ass? Everyone here says Naxx is so easy but I really have no other comparison.


I’ve played since original vanilla but never was a raider. I think the only ones I ever did were Kara, ICC after all the nerfs (and couldn’t get past Putricide), and emerald nightmare. Raiding just was never my thing.Now I’m getting into it though and and am really digging Naxx and OS, but according to this sub that’s not representative of anything else we’ll be running into this expansion.So is Ulduar just going to be stupid, stupid hard for me, do you think? Am I spoiled? People are acting like it’s an entirely different game and I’m afraid I’m gonna suck hard.Logs, if that helps, but I’ve also gathered from this sub that logs are irrelevant for healers . But they at least show that I’m trying to be a good player and raid member

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen