Classic What happens if I refer more than 1 friend?


If I refer more than 1 friend, let's say I refer 2, do I get 2 months of rewards each month? So let's say, the first month of 2 referred friends, I get month 1 and 2's rewards, then the next month I get month 3 and 4 at once, and so on? So it would basically take 6 months to complete all rewards instead of 12?As a side question, once all 12 months have been redeemed, I assume there won't be any sudden new rewards but do I at least still get 30 days of game time every 3 months?Before anyone comments on it, I know many are already urging to rage about me asking a question (because that is a crime on this sub), and you wanna point out that I should use google instead. I have used google, and any sites I can find that even mention the refer a friend program, including Reddit posts, simply explain what the program is and how it works. I think it is assumed that people know what happens if you refer 2 friends, and I too have made an assumption (as stated above), I just want to be sure. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/YFrKinS

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen