Missing Feat of Strength - Season of Mastery - CS tells me there's no way of tracking it?


I did a deathless 60 run on SoM, as I heard about the *closure of the realms and I wanted to get the Feat of Strength done. So I did, then logged over onto Wrath and didn't get the feat. Thought it might take time to update, next day - still nothing. Wrote a ticket. Waited for 4 days. Got a response in English(this will be relevant later), telling me that there is "too much traffic, wanna try these options instead?" and they auto-closed my ticket.I re-opened it, asked them to either check in on it or hand out the feat. Blanked for 16 days.Then I got a ticket response in German(neither was is my OS, the browser, my client nor the original request in German but they decided to forward it a GER CS anyway(prolly due to availability and me speaking it?)I will translate the important things.​https://ift.tt/hPLzIcQ CS told me that they themself play the game (ok?) and therefor "KNOW ABOUT THE FEAT", they then go on to saying that they have NO WAY of proving whether my character actually died somewhen from 1-60, they have no "hidden death-tracker" - they can not hand out the feat due to them being incapable of proving if what I say is "true".They literally put an NPC in the game that hands out the buff which tells you if you have or have not died.I really cba waiting another ~2 weeks, and reading this sub, this is how you get through to CS these days, supposedly =)

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen