Classic I’ve narrowed it down to two choices.


I’ve dwindled it down to two choices for my main in DF. Those choices are Demon hunter and Evoker. Both dps first options then their other spec respectfully. Anyone have any informative pros in cons to these two choices. I plan on playing both eventually. I’m just wondering if there would be any plus in playing one before the other. Yes I get play whichever you have the most fun on, but truthfully it’s dead even for me. That’s why I’m making the post. Any feed back, any opinions. Welcome. You can just say I hate evokers so play DH and I’ll consider that 🤣. Like I said any feed back will be greatly appreciated. And I hope everyone is having a good holiday season so far. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/IPacobX

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen