At this stage of classic we need a special bank for old gear


All my bank slots are full from old gear pieces, trinkets, etc. from each tier (both pvp and pre) of vanilla and TBC + holiday and vanity items. 100% of my mats and consumables have to be held by a bank alt because I have no room. I barley have room even in my main bags, my brutal gladiator gear and a few sunwell pieces are stuffed in my main bags because I don't have anymore room in the bank. The masks from hallows end decimated my remaining bag slots.I am at a point where I wont have anywhere to put my new gear when it becomes obsolete. I cannot delete my vanilla-TBC stuff, vanilla-TBC is the gold standard of gaming and anything I earned from this period is sacred. We need a special bank to hold these memories.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen