Slightly confused about Revenge in Wrath Classic


I have played the game across many eras, starting from around the middle of the original TBC, and on many classes. I am currently leveling a new prot warrior for Wrath Classic because I remember them being powerful and fun in 5-man dungeons. I also remember the Revenge cooldown reactivating on a dodge or parry, so Revenge could be used repeatedly if repeatedly dodging or parrying. However, my warrior is 61 already and its Revenge ability doesn't seem to have that behavior.I've tried web-searching to find any changelog entries about "Revenge cooldown reset" and "Revenge spam", and stuff like that, but the only reference to that mechanism I could find was on the old wiki, WowWiki, here: https://ift.tt/RrY1b7q article shows an old Revenge description, like this:Instantly attack an enemy and two additional enemies, dealing x damage to the primary target and 50% damage to the secondary targets, and generating 20 Rage. Your successful dodges and parries reset the cooldown on Revenge.This is the behavior I remember Revenge having at some point, but I couldn't find any references to that behavior anywhere else, and I couldn't find any changelog entries showing this having changed ever, yet in-game right now, my Revenge ability is different. It is usable after avoiding an attack, but that doesn't reset the cooldown.I'm a bit disappointed to not have the experience with warrior that I remember, but I'm not sure if I'm missing something and it will change later in the expansion or later when leveling. Does anyone know when this changed and/or when or if it will reset the Revenge cooldown on dodge or parry? I thought this was the behavior in Wrath, but maybe it was in a different expansion, or maybe only at a later level than 61.Thanks for any clarification anyone can provide!

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen