Classic Is there any reason to expect an improvement from my experience in early BfA?


I started playing about 6 months before the original burning crusade. I’d burned out by the end of WOTLK. But I realized that my interest was mainly in PvP.I came back for BfA and burned out about 3-4 months in. I came back for the re-launch of classic…and couldn’t keep up (I can only manage about 10-15 hours of play per week now).I have the itch again. And I’ve just read about the xp boost…which might be a fun way to ready a bunch of characters for the launch of dragonflight. But is there any reason to think I won’t be burned out by it again? In BfA, I was overwhelmed with ALL OF THE STUFF. So many currencies. World quests. Faction rewards. Profession benefits. Pet battles and shit.In your opinion, would I feel the same if I came back? It might just be too much for me. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/ozxWcTv

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen