Classic I think I see what Blizzard SHOULD do with tier-gear in Dragonflight


Let me preface this with saying that I haven't played WoW since Tomb of Sargeras. I was an avid player during the original launch, playing a Druid first and then settling into a Shaman. I played through Burning Crusade's original launch, through WotlK's original Launch. I quit just a little before Cata's release.I came back when Blackrock Foundry released, mythic raided Tomb of Sargeras, Emerald Nightmare, and Nighthold. Left just around the time Antorus came out.My main was Always an Enhancement Shaman after my first foray into the game as a druid.This talent revision is the closest Blizzard has come to putting the WoW needle back in my veins again in years...And I think they can seal the deal with one simple thing.A simple tier-bonus system.Every class gets the same tier bonus.2-piece: Grants you one additional Class talent point.3-Piece: Grants you one additional Spec talent point.5-piece: Grants you something not in the talent tree. Possible new talent point choice in future major patches or expansions.This solves the problem of WoW via /r/wow https://ift.tt/8uiwJkD

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen