OOTL - boosting nerf


I've been seeing some posts from here on my recommended posts and I've been seeing this stuff about boosting being removed from the game. I don't know much about what this means or was it intentional or can I expect it to stay this way etc. WoW got me so hooked into mmorpgs when I was very young despite me never getting far into it (NEVER endgame or even close to raids kind of content) and a huge part of that was me joining so late into the game, and getting to points where I want to run low level dungeons for my low level questing journeys and being demoralized because I'd log in multiple days in a row just trying to group, have no luck, and log out.Seeing this news has me sitting here ready to sub, so excited because I've been chasing the WoW high ever since I was a little kid (which oddly I could never quite get from WoW due to above reasons). Do you guys expect this to indicate a real culture change for classic in a permanent way? I always loved the low level experience and zones and atmosphere and this seems like everything I needed to really get what I always wanted out of the game.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen