Classic Really wish there was more end game pve content to do that was solo and/or scaled for smaller groups.


I feel like a lot of my time now is either spent doing menial "chores" in game, waiting for people to log on, waiting for people to join my groups for stuff, or waiting for other peoples' groups to accept me into their groups for stuff. It all just boils down to "chores" or waiting, shit maybe it's always been like this and im just now really feeling it. Even things that aren't end game content are gated by waiting around, like hunting transmog or mounts from raids. You get one shot per week to hopefully get some transmog you can use off a gigantic loot table roll or maybe get a mount from some boss with a sub 1% chance. At that point what is the use of a lockout? Anyways...I think M+ was a great system to add, but it doesn't compare to what it was modeled off of which is the D3 Greater Rift system or ARPGs/Roguelikes in general, and honestly it hasn't even been iterated on that much since its introduction. The beauty about a game like D3 or any ARPG with this seemingly "infinite" content system like the greater rifts in D3, maps in POE, something like chaos/boss runs in D2, or runs in a game like Hades is that its basically instantaneous to get into. You open the game and you're already rifting, mapping, doing a roguelike run or running some sort of end game content/playing the game either solo or in a group if you got friends on. M+ can't do that, raiding can't do that, and a lot of the time it feels like I'm just waiting around before I can even attempt to do this content. I really wish this stuff was scaled or some sort of content was added so solo players and/or smaller groups of players can hop on and play the game at the end game level. Stuff that still tests players but doesn't require waiting around for a full group to form or even specific roles to be filled. I feel like this is something that would really benefit the game as a whole, because even if you didn't have time to be a part of a scheduled thing you could still log on and do something challenging and beneficial for your characters.Raiding is still gonna have the dope transmog and the highest level of gear and the mythic mounts/titles but providing more content for players who may not be able to raid on a schedule, or just don't want to bother, or just want to play with their friends, or just simply the fact that nobody is on at that time... a way to push and challenge themselves, put in the work and work their way up to that level of gear without requiring a full group would be highly beneficial to the game imo. I know this isn't an ARPG or a rogue-like, it's an MMORPG and people will argue that you gotta be social in game if you're gonna group together etc. etc. I'm not arguing that, I'm just saying that I think there's a place for scaled end-game content that people can do in addition to all of the grouped content. People might cry out, "But Torghast!" And all I will say is there's a reason why people call it Choreghast, or what I like to call it, Torn-ass, 'cause yeah it may be scaled content that is technically end-game, but it is literally designed just for getting materials to make a legendary and just pure pain to do after a while. Not to mention that once you have your upgraded legendaries you are off to doing stuff that I would consider truly end-game content.Like, if anyone takes anything out of this post it is the fact that I want to play this game; I want to do more end-game things in this game, I want to work for the gear I get, and I wish that there were more ways for me (and players in general) to go about doing these things without requiring to wait for a full group or wait week to week to do it. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/hDPSsRb

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen