Classic How much better is the guild-finding experience on Horde as opposed to Alliance? (on a well-populated server for either)


I have heard before that even though large Horde and Alliance servers have similar populations, there are multiple times more active raiding guilds on the Horde servers as compared to Alliance servers. Has anyone made the swap and have first hand experience? I am finally considering it since I now have the ability to play with my long time alliance friends if I do decide to swap for a better raiding experience. The level I am talking about is specifically Heroic in a few weeks Mythic in multiple months (and probably never the last boss) level; competent raiding but not crazy hardcore I pretty strongly prefer the Alliance but if it means less guilds would fall apart and there'd be more options to join one that works for me then I would be enticed. I just wanted to know if anyone has first hand experience making the change. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/Y2MzVXB

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen