Eighty Upgrades - Wrath of the Lich King gear planner is now live!


Hey folks! I'm excited to be getting the initial release of my Wrath of the Lich King gear planner out the door today, Eighty Upgrades!If you're not familiar with my classic or TBC sites, their main purpose is to help with planning gear sets across content phases through extensive filtering options and sorting via equivalency points/stat weights. They also include a model viewer and mobile-friendly talent calculator.There are still a few things to be wrapped up in the coming weeks. This is mainly:Buff supportHeirloom supportAvoidance calculations (no diminishing returns at the moment)Updated character models (death knight eye glow, new barber shop hair styles, new pant/boot shapes)Any phase reshuffling as we learn more from BlizzardPreset EPs are also largely placeholders until more theorycrafting/sim work happens. Any input on particularly obvious issues there is much appreciated. Some of the upcoming work I have planned should also make for more sim integration options, so I'm hoping to be able to move things in a better direction there in general.Feel free to provide any feedback here or in my discord server.Thanks! I hope you find it useful!

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen