Leveling a prot warrior through dungeons and pugging, straight prot to devestate, or is it worth it to grab improved thunderclap first


Basically as the title says.the short versionOriginally I was just gonna level a warrior, tanking dungeons, and speccing straight prot. But, I thought maybe the improved thunderclap would help more early on with aoe threat. Or would it be better to stick to my original blueprint of straight prot?longer versionI decided to try and level a warrior through straight dungeon grinding as a tank. Mostly just an alt I can jump on and tank a few dungeons when I want a break from my main. I also decided that it might be interesting to try and do it leveling straight prot, but looking at the talent trees I thought going straight to improved thunderclap might help with threat. It already gives increased threat, and doubling the damage would net a lot of extra aoe threat, especially for the leveling dungeons. Since it would maxed out by level 17 I'd have access to it for all dungeons past RFC, and then start going full prot at 18 and beyond. But that would also slow down the prot tree progression missing out on talents like last stand and defiance until levels 28-31 (start of SM runs) instead of 20-23 (WC, SFK, and RFK area).Maybe I'm just overthinking it?also yes, I know I can tank and level as arms and still be decent and generate just as good threat, and more damage than as prot. I just thought it may be fun to try and level straight prot.Thanks!

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen