Classic WotLK release in Russia


Hello everybody.I'm common russian citizen. And I'm here not for any political discussions. I'm here for answers, that's many other russian WoW fans is looking for.Any legal ways for payment is blocked for russians. Now there is only 2 ways that we can pay with. First one is farming gold for buying WoW tokens and reload wallet balance. Second one is buying timecards. I don't know where they can be obtained, but they work, and this is the easiest way for paying. So we can pay our subscription.Yesterday Diablo Immortal were announced for the whole entire world. Except Russia and Belorussia. And when I heard this bad news I asked myself: could it be that WotLK wouldn't release for two of this regions? Will it be possible to download the WotLK client? Or we would not allowed for playing it at all?If the answer is absolutely no, then now I can just delete the battle.net client and forget about Blizzard games. I and, as I can assume it, most of the Russian WoW community, wants a clear answer about WotLK.Thanks in advance for the answer. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/5UYGon3

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen