Classic Need SEVERE help picking a class for Solo Content


Okay I am very desperate at this point because I am super indecisive as a somewhat new-ish wow player about the class I want to play for the long run. I've been trying out every single class at this point in order to better understand what I like and dislike and it's been challenging. Every class has some sort of strength such as substainability or mobility, but that would always come with some drawbacks for me. This is my train of thought right now as to how I feel about the classes in WOW:Death knight: cool class fantasy, good substainability, but poor mobility.DH: everything about this class seems cool from double-jumping and metamorphsis, but Havoc tend to be more AOE based and weak with single big target fights.Druid, paladin, monk, priest, shaman: I personally do not enjoy playing as a healer, and I don't really like it when people ask me to heal in BGs and dungeon runs. It's really stressful for me atleast and not in a fun way. I'd definitely consider tanking in the future tho.Hunter: Okay, BM is a super easy class and I've enjoyed for a month or two, but it has got to a point where I'm getting a bit bored of it now and I feel like I've "graduated" from playing Hunter.Mage and Warlock: okay, so they are kind of like two sides of the same coin for me. Both are good with damage and all, but one has more mobility and utility while being a glass cannon, while the other is more durable with self-heals, healthstones but less mobile. It's hard for me to decide which one is better.Rogue: I do love the class fantasy of this class, and stealth so very helpful with skipping mobs and such. My problem with this class is that a lot of the time my energy resource pool would be super low, and after the first few attacks it feels like I'm not hitting as hard and often-times my health would drop low after a fight.Warrior: I feel in love playing as a Fury Warrior, and this is the class probably best suited for me. However, after playing an orc warrior up to level 20, I've recently switched into Alliance, and I am dead set on playing a Dark Iron warrior for thematic reasons. I have not unlocked that race yet, so until I have completed the alliance war campaign, I will need the next best option for me to level through BFA.Now I've probably made several misassumptions about certain classes, or lack knowledge about certain playstyles, which is why I've resorted to the internet. I guess what I'm looking for a class that's good for solo content such world bosses and questing, decent with PVP and PVE content, as well as having good was of keeping myself alive. Feel free to enlighten me with some your ideas and help me reconsider any hesitation I may have for a certain class so I can stop being so indecisive. Thank you in advance :) via /r/wow https://ift.tt/Co1XSKf

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen