Classic Fastest Way to Grind Renown?


I blew through the main campaign on my first 60, and didn't do any dungeons or end game content except the bare minimum to get Threads of Fate unlocked for my DK. Now my level 49 Blood Death Knight is part of the Venthyr Covenant, and I'm trying to get as much Renown as fast as possible.Should I just tank dungeons to 60, and then switch to Heroics, then Mythics when I've got the gear? Would it be better to do all the world quests and daily/weeklies? Probably both right, but which should I prioritize (keeping in mind the near instant Queue times for Tanks)?Do I have to follow quest lines that (I think) unlock as your Renown goes up, or is it just a good idea?My end goal is some of the transmog gear from later Renown levels, so I'm pretty sure I've got to get as high ranking as possible. It's level 77 for the last piece that I need, any idea about how long that would take if I could dedicate an entire weekend to grinding?Thanks in advance! via /r/wow https://ift.tt/7YaSmQN

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen