Mage, Warlock, SPriest. Is there a compromise?


I am currently deciding between the 3 classes above for my clothie in WOTLK classic. It's getting increasingly hard, because I love them in all different ways. I am mainly PVE, but will assuredly PVP at one point or another mainly 2s and BGs, so this post is mainly focused on PvP as they are all 3 very usable in PvE. I enjoy the mobility of the mage, the survivability of the priest with their dots, and the dots that warlocks have while employing hard-hitting casted spells. My gripes with each are probably due to my own ignorance. Mages seem like they may end up a bit boring and don't have nearly as many sources of damage outside of direct (few dots in PvP) and super squishy, priests seem like they may take too long to ramp up in PvP and look like theyll be tunneled as to avoid Vampiric touch and other casts going off, and I am kinda over having to use my pet to its fullest so warlock has that knock against it for me as well as their general squishiness due to nerfs in 3.3.5. I am just trying to figure out which class compromises the least.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen