Classic Any way to play the full game? | All Zones


Hi there,I've been playing WoW since before Cata on and off and play up to and slightly after SL, but stopped. I've come back and been enjoying myself. It's nice to be back. I've geared up a few of my chars I want to take into 10.0 - I've also just created a new char and have got to level 20 and been thrown straight into BfA content...When creating the character I didn't choose Exiles Reach(?), I chose the original starting zone for Tauren and have played in that starting area, then took a quest which took me on a boat to Zuldazar with Princess TalanjiIs there no way any more to play through the normal campaign/story in the old content zones? Why have these been cut out? ... other than playing Classic, of courseFeel like we're missing a lot of the lore here... via /r/wow https://ift.tt/CTwIOa2

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen