Classic Action Buttons for the All-DPS Dungeon?


If you could skip the queue time and play a Mythic dungeon with all DPS characters, would you?Help me refine this idea.I imagine a bunch of "anima orbs" at the start of the dungeon that let players pick which one new action button they get in the middle of the screen (moveable to the bar of course) for the dungeon.The I'm the tank button says "My attacks cause threat normally (or even more?), but I take and deal 10% less damage." If you press it again this goes to 20%, then 30%, and so on until it loops back to 0%. During the run you can adjust your tanky-ness at a cost to DPS.The second button is the cleanse button, so one player gets the job of removing debuffs from the team. I'm not sure which healer class's version of cleanse would be best.The rest of the options are heal buttons that each give a version of a heal spell: the circle on the ground from Druid or Shaman, a heal-over-time, a big heal with some cooldown, etc. The players could decide which three options best fit their team and dungeon. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/cihWlRo

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen