I got perma banned for cheating


Mods are taking down my post. Please stop im just trying to get some help.last week I received a permanent ban on my account for "Violation: Cheating"I'm not entirely sure what they mean by cheating as I legitimately just raid log and only use two toons on that account to raid.I was leveling my paladin in preparation for ZA release so my guild would have an extra pally tank if needed till I was randomly kicked out of a game and got a message that I was banned. I think it's pretty harsh to permanently ban someone without any context as to why without being vague. I have attached the response I got from blizzard.I'm not really sure what to do from here. I have put in a lot of time into my account and they keep saying that I was cheating and that it could be an addon. has anyone else had this happen to them?any advice or help would be greatly appreciatedThe list of addons I currently have installed:DBMAtlasAtlasLootAttuneAuctionatorbigwigs boss modsdecursiveDetails!ElvUIGladdyGogolootItemrackLeatrix MapsLeatrix PlusLFG Bulletin BoardMethod Raid ToolsNova Instance TrackerNova World BuffsPally PowerQuestieRaidledgerThreatclassic2trinket menuWeakaurasMik's Scrolling Battle Text

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen