Classic Today I opened my own raid and finally got my Halondrus HC kill


I know it is nothing special, but today I made my raid for Skolex, XY and Halondrus Heroic.I'm a tank main and the last days I got destroyed in pugs what a piece of crap I am and I should consider ending my life blablabla.Today I actually found out that I never ever did anything wrong. I didnt do bad taunts at Skolex, I placed my portals correctly on XY etc.Like the last days I really wasn't 100% sure about the boss fights. How? I only watched videos and never can try the bosses without "lying" about having X tries and hoping for an invite.Skolex this other tank said: "remove tank" and instantly got removed. I asked what I have done wrong. No feedback. I checked another guide, I taunted off correctly and never did anything wrong... in fact I was sitting on bleeds without him taunting me off. I thought it was mb, but it never really was.I got removed from someone at XY for not placing portals correctly. I said that we tanks should do outside cause most dps don't place them right and I'm 100% sure I place them correctly where no traps are, clockwise etc. but I didn't realise (a week ago) that it was in fact the dps and other tanks fault. The other tank "pulled" clockwise, the players didn't go back and placed traps middle of the field etc.And yesterday at Halondrus I got flamed again for not focusing orb shields. I wait til he bursts out the ability, check the lines if they are white and go to that place cause that it is where 2 shielded orbs will spawn. It was def the other tank... but I believed those people yesterday and thought I was shooting the wrong orbs for both pulls they allowed me to join. Instantly got removed.Well either way... I made my own raid, did Skolex, XY and Halondrus and all in 3-5 trys. People stayed and said I did well.If you are new to tanking don't believe people who say you are playing wrong, it is not always your fault. I think people are very extreme if tanks mess up though. If a DPS dies at intermission Halondrus and falls off - no one cares, CR and go on. If I die one single time for miss taunting a beam I get removed. I wonder why they never save CRs for tanks or healers in PUGS cause a misstaunt, especially in phase 3 can easily happen. Gladly we didn't need a CR at all that fight. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/q3KYuHl

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen