Classic Looking to try this game as a brand new player, a few questions :)


I've wanted to try this game for years, I think about it all the time and I feel like just to get it off of my mind I have to give it a try. One reason for me never trying it is the insane price of this game (at least for me its a ton)Which brings me to my question. Is it generally "essential" to buy the latest expansion? What exactly am I locked out of if I don't buy it? I haven't found any clear information on thisAnd I guess I don't really understand what an expansion even is. With a sub, I get all of them except for the latest. So, are old expansion still filled with huge raids that a lot of players are still doing that I would be able to do? Or am I totally misunderstanding how this stuff even works.Thanks :) via /r/wow https://ift.tt/OrYmghF

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Classic Lamented Crusader items droprate increased again?

How to handle toxic rankers in SoM?