Classic I really like WoWProgress, anyone know status?


I've been told that it is no longer supported, but is it possible to fully "automate" a site like this?I recruit and have found that it very valuable in my searches (the guild history alone, has really be a great help). It still works without any problems. However, there seems to be some weird concerted effort to get people to stop using it. In fact a person logged into the WoWprogress discord to specifically tell people to change "because it's no longer being supported." I realized this person had nothing to do with the site, but is active on a recruitment discord. That particular recruitment discord has forbidden people to stop using wowprogress links in their guild information. Which is fine, a discord can do whatever they want, but by coincidence they have channels dedicated to the other two main wowprogress competitors.I still use it, because it still works, but wondering if anyone has some solid information about the site. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/VYO4j8F

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen