When would you find PvE to PvP transfers acceptable?


Hi, about myself:I play Alliance in the EU, during Classic, I raided fairly consistently and after failing to get into Blackwing Lair one too many times after logging to preserve my buffs, I decided to transfer to Pyrewood for an easier time getting fully buffed.Fastforwarding to TBC Classic, and after taking a break due to real life commitments and having to change my play schedule to less sociable hours, I'm finding it incredibly difficult to find groups during the limited hours I can play.Now, I know I opted out of the PvP server ecosystem earlier in Classic, but the population differences in the two types of realms are large enough to make it a very different experience playing on one versus the other even on the PvE side of things, and I'd really appreciate the ability to move back to a PvP server for the higher population.This is just my personal experience, but IIRC, the restriction was removed in late TBC originally, so do you think it's time this was opened up?

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen