Classic The Level 60 Boost is a Lie


I bought the newest WoW expansion and a level 60 boost hoping to jump right into the action and play with friends. Here is the Content Unlock section of the Level 60 Boost article: “Your character will be ready to play WoW content: quests, dungeons, and raids. You will be ported to Oribos where you can immediately choose a covenant and begin exploring the Shadowlands”. This part is a flat out lie. What they do not mention is that you can only immediately choose a covenant if you have leveled from 50-60 through the main campaign before. If not you have to do every single campaign quest. I paid $60 for a level 60 character only to now have to go back and do the same content that would have leveled me from 50-60 anyways. What did I get for my money exactly?Customer service is of course no help. I get a new GM every single time I respond and half the time they completely misrepresent my complaint, “we’re sorry you were hasty and boosted the wrong character” “we’re sorry you want us to let you skip the campaign but we can’t do that”. I wanted a refund because the service they provided was not as described. This culminated in my account receiving a warning for customer service system misuse and them closing my ticket when I asked for a customer service phone number to call.I realize there is no reason for anyone to care but short of a chargeback(which is my next step) I was hoping that by posting to social media I would both get halfway decent customer service and warn others before they are scammed as well. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/ebZi4oI

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen