Classic How long would it take to do the Balance Of Power questline and are those artifact appearances account wide?


I ask this because recently I saw a video about how to complete the questline. And this just made me want to stop playing wow all together. I got so dissapointed because I saw a cool artifact appearance, made a transmog set to go with it, farmed some raids only to find out what you all have to do to get the appearance.I saw things like you need to get exalted(I believe) with 2 factions. And you had to do I think all dungeons on mythic difficulty. Doing multiple instances of 2 raids. And here I am sitting wanting to spend maybe a few days on and off working towards it.So I am left with a few questions: - How long does it take to complete the questline. A week? 2 weeks? A month? 2 months?? - Do you unlock all the balance of power appearances on all classes on your character or just the one? - Is this soloable with a lvl 55 character that has some shadowlands gear but not much? Will a lvl 60 do?Thanks via /r/wow https://ift.tt/6kVGjYD

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen