I am quitting WOW SOM


There’s a big elephant in the room that hardly anyone talks about that makes this game bad. That’s the community. The community is full of try hard min max’ers. They take a good thing and squeeze all the fun out it. I started leveling in SOM a a few weeks from the official release. I was lv 20 I’ve seen people with full BIS gear and with rank 10-13 tittles. Forces me to have to no life it just to keep up. Then I found out that people are buying large quantities of gold and just buying their way to BIS. Why? Why would someone do that? Everyone is quick to blame blizzard and forget that they themselves have to take some responsibility. I can’t even farm my own gear in LFG because everyone is reserving gear. And don’t get me started on guilds. That’s just a whole can of spoiled worms. Honestly fuck this game and any iterations of It. I am going back to Candy Crush and Animal Crossing. Peace out!

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen