Classic I'm thinking of getting back to the game, but I feek a bit overwhelmed; where do I even start?


Hi everyone,I have played WoW since WoTLK when I was a young kid. Back then I mostly just wandered around the map in awe of every little detail of the world. I was too young for raiding back then and eventually had to stop playing because my parents didn't want to extend my subscription. During the launch of MoP, I finally returned to the game and paid for my own subscription. I was in a really fun guild and gradually got introduced to raiding. Unfortunately, said guild died and I began to feel overwhelmed by the size of the game on my own, so I quit playing around Legion and migrated to SWTOR.I still play SWTOR a lot, but the raiding content is nothing compared to WoW and since the news of Microsoft's acquistion of Activision-Blizzard, I have stopped boycotting the game. I feel really tempted to resubscribe, BUT... I just don't know where to start. A lot of new features have been added since I left and I don't know the current meta. I was also playing on a European roleplaying server, Argent Dawn, and I wonder if that realm is a good place to be on if you want to get into endgame content.Hence, I have some questions I would like to ask:Can anyone recommend me a fun realm to start fresh on, or should I stay on Argent Dawn? As I said, I'm from Europe.What's the most logical order for questing? As in what zones etc. and should I skip BfA and Shadowlands?Is it too late for me to get into endgame before a new expansion comes out?Do you know any guilds that could help me settle back into the game and don't mind helping me out?Lastly, which class do you recommend for a returning player who wants to have a fun leveling experience doing questing and dungeons?Thank you in advance!Edit: typo in title of my post unfortunately :( via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3IDXwRF

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen