Classic Trying to pick a main for Arena


I've class trialed' every class now, and have done some testing beyond. I'm having trouble deciding between these three classes though--WarriorRogueDemon HunterNew Arms warrior is shockingly fun and mobile, and it just feels awesome. Plus, I love the versatility of being able to pick up a shield for extra tankiness in a pinch, and having access to a tank spec is never a bad thing. Fury is eh, don't love it, but Arms is awesome.Rogue is awesome, I particularly like Outlaw and Subtlety, but not having access to any sort of tank spec for world quests spooks me a bit. I particularly like the controlly sort of playstyle both can do in PvP, though they are fun on landscape/in PvE as well.Demon Hunter is just super fun to jump around and be an annoying little crapper--and it's just lots of fun. Love the Demon Blades/Felblade/Momentum gameplay loop.I'll be honest and say I know absolutely nothing about Arena or PvP, so any advice on which to pick to start learning? via /r/wow https://ift.tt/32Crypz

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen