Classic Seeking answers regarding PVP Island Expeditions.


Hello everyone. I would appreciate some help regarding the current state of PVP Island Expeditions.From my understanding, PVP islands are pretty much dead content now. For some reason, they were omitted when the Island system was reworked for solo play, and it is practically impossible to complete achievements associated with them. I've been listed in custom island PVP group finder for many weeks, and rarely anyone has shown any interest. When I miraculously managed to actually get two other people to join me and queued up for a PVP island, we waited for several hours without being matched to an enemy team. Even my friends are unable to help, as getting into a PVP island would require a cooperation of six people (three on alliance side, three on horde).This problem is furthered by the fact that I play on a level 50 BfA twink character, which may result in our team losing when we get matched against random level 60s. My main goal is actually to obtain the "Blood of the Enemy" Azerite Essence, which is locked behind a quest which requires a single PVP island win. This single victory has eluded me for so long, I became quite frustrated with the system.Because of that, I decided to seek information regarding these blasted islands. My questions are:-Is it possible to queue up for a PVP island in any way other than the random island finder (which requires two other people to even start looking for the enemy team)?-Does Mercenary Mode work in the case of PVP island matchmaking (potentially making it possible for six alliance/horde players to start a PVP island together)?-Is PVP island matchmaking tied to specific servers (I mean, does getting three random horde players and three alliance players to queue for a PVP island at the same time, in the same region will actually result in an instant match)?-Are PVP island matches divided into level brackets (I assumed they don't, since all other types of islands match players of levels 50-60)?-Because my opinion on the obsolescence of the PVP islands may be skewered by my level, are they actually more popular than I think (but only in the 60 bracket)?I appreciate all answers to my questions. I will also appreciate your help, if it's possible. If you wish to help me obtain the elusive "Blood of the Enemy" azerite essence, please message me.I just need to win one PVP Island. I play on Horde, Auchindoun-EU server.Thank you for your patience. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3mVyntt

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen