Classic Looking for my old guild mates from US Daggerspine 2005-6 era


First let me be clear I did not delete or block a single one of you on Facebook.It was Facebook I removed myself from about 2012.I won't name anybody by name 'cause I'm not tryin' to put people out like that but I'd love love love to catch up with any of you.Going to list in Alphabetical since I think it'll make the most sense to remember.And I'll post 1 of our old BC Black Temple pics.I am Andrew: Troll Druid Reechani with the Turtle polymorph which was rare in those days.I was on point with my CC & that was my main claim to fame but didn't care so much about hittin' high on those meters which did get to be an issue as we pushed into Sunwell so no hard feelings about the benches occasionally.Players I remember & a not naming in order of favs I love you all seriously you were like a family to me:CaernCalyonaCentre/Center pretty sure it was CentreClearcastGungrolMaise I'm sorry I said I wouldn't but I can't remember your Moonkin's nameMy man the rapper the beat boxer the freestyler another druid I apologize I forget your character name & don't want to spit out too many IRLsPinkyuriRachSSJTrunksStickiebox always asking for a 10 minute MightVZWSonWingie​I've been meaning to do this for awhile I'd love to reconnect with any of you & will update this post with that in BC picture & add names to the list from it.I miss you guys & those times for real. Simpler times simpler times.Maybe I'll hear from someone tonight but regardless happy NYE! 🤘😎🤘 via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3Jz9Xzm

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen