Classic honest stupid question.


So I have not played wow sense like it came out so I wanted to give it a try again making the same class and race I did my very first time. I seen allot have changed for sure even looks 10 time better than I remember.So I was just wondering seeing as I lost my job 3 month´s ago now I wonder how much gold would it cost me to get enough tokens to pay for a sub.yes I know I will never get that gold as a try to level 20 player but in the feature if I maybe can afford one month it would be good to know what my goal of gold collecting would be.I know it´s stupid question but I did the same when I played Runescape and eve online I asked what kind of in game money you need for paying for 1 month. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/32DfGDM

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen