Classic Dungeon leveling + threads of fate is the most fun I’ve had leveling up, as a new player.


I’m a fairly new player, started with burning crusade classic at the beginning of the summer and then picked up retail about three months ago. Since then, I always assumed the best way to level was doing quest lines. Do battle for Azeroth, or maybe speak with chromie and do WoD. But that always bored me to tears. I just can’t sit in the same area and kill the same mobs for half a dozen different quests, then move a little bit across the map and do the same thing.But then I realized something. I’ve always been somebody who enjoys playing as a healer or a tank, so I figured I could try doing dungeons as a resto shaman. And it’s been an absolute blast! I’ve met and interacted with so many fun people, some of whom were new players like me, and some of them were veterans who have been playing the game for many years. Yeah, you would find the occasional toxic asshole, but that’s made up for by the huge abundance of people who are willing to be patient and friendly.Once I got to level 50, I chose threads of fate as most people do them, and it has been awesome. The worst thing about leveling my Druid to 60 was that it felt miserable and all the same during the zones. But instead, I can do dungeons, torghast, and battlegrounds to level while catching up renown, all the while still being able to interact with all of the great people of the community.I know this is sort of a long post, but as a new player who constantly sees people complaining about how toxic the community is and how the game is dying, I don’t believe any of it. I’ve had almost nothing but wholesome and fun experiences the past few days, and it made leveling a wonderful experience. It really is awesome to see such a strong community after all these years, especially coming from somebody who was never able to play WoW before. It really has been a great experience. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3sBuyNx

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen