Classic As a non-WoW player, what are some notable locations and references to be made about Stormwind City? Memes, memorable quests, etc. (More info in post)


Hey hi. So, I'm doing a showcasing of a bunch of VRChat worlds for the winter vibes, and one really cool one I found is "Stormwind - World of Warcraft - Winter Veil Christmas 2020". As someone who has never played WoW, I was blown away at how the world creator managed to port in the entirety of the map (as far as I can tell) with tons of locations and details and stuff. So I wanted to do this part of the video right and at least make sure for any WoW fans that might see that on the list that I cover important locations and such. Things to bring up like specific locations of quests, story beats, or just cool places in the city that people like to vibe.Thank you in advance! via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3HeA0dg

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen