Classic How to mute Sunwarmed Furline mount


For those who, like me, likes cats in any forms but cannot stand the loud meows this mount makes when summoning and taking off (which sound like I stepped on his tail, even though I swear I did not), here's the sound IDs to mute:for id=3598611,3598625,2 do MuteSoundFile(id) endMuteSoundFile(3598635);MuteSoundFile(3598637)I added this code to my personal addon to run on startup, but it can be included into macro (using /script command) or made in WeakAura - hopefully somebody can comment on how to do that.P.S. just to avoid accusations of paying real money to evil Blizzard - I did not, bought the mount with gold (via game token from AH), it is not that expensive, taking into account how easy is to earn gold (having 10 max level alts) via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2Y5Ns2g

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen