New Players


I used to play WoW back in the day and still love it. Was at least 2200 plus in arenas during TBC and top healer in my guild in WotLK through Icecrown. I came back for classic two years ago but the sweaty types really made the experience difficult to enjoy. I know the meta is obvious to most players at this point but I am never bothered when another player isn't "optimal."My boyfriend has very little gaming experience but said he would be willing to give the new classic servers a shot so he could see a part of my life. He will suck... like back peddling into a mob, won't know dungeons suck. But will, I think, eventually catch on. However, I know there is a pretty tense stigma against these kinds of players. I guess this is understandable since time is money but still... I would like him to experience a dungeon without me tensely policing him on etiquette when the whole thing will be a learning experience for him. Do you think we will be miserable playing this time around or do you think a lot of the sweatiness will have evaporated. Would we have a better time going to a private server to play together? If it goes well I would love to see some end game content with him but don't want to spend half of my time defending him from skill based gatekeepers or watching him over my shoulder to the point where I cannot enjoy the game. I just don't want to see him get bullied lol

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen