If you want fresh with world buffs, take a page out of the RPPVPer's book.


Insist on the servers. Beg for the servers. Remember, once upon a time there weren't going to be RPPVP classic servers either. Make your voices heard. Maybe you're a minority, but I still think there are more of you than people realize, and I think you're serious enough not to give up so easily. And I am guessing there are more of you than there were people for whom the RPPVP game mode was especially important.I loved world buffs. I loved loading up on them and blasting. I loved the thrill of trying to do AQ and Naxx at breakneck pace while trying not to die even one time. I loved the few times that I pulled that off, and the many times that I didn't. I genuinely looked forward to the darkmoon faire runs every month, and wondering if we would put up an insane time, or wipe to poor mistake and see you next circus.There is not a single good reason why they can't put up servers with buffs and let the people vote with their feet. It doesn't cost them a thing. If it did, you think they would have these fully dead TBC servers still running? The progressed classic era servers? I think not.Anyway, we'll see what others have to say in the lead up to launch, but I must say: Please don't give up so easily or accept this as a foregone conclusion.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen