I have completed my project - sorta (Murloc RPG)


Hi everyoneOver a year and a half ago I promised to remake the old Murloc RPG flash game.For those who do not know what that even is, it's a wow inspired RPG from the perspective of Murloc. It has a bunch of zones, quests, levels and more for those who love the world of Azeroth to explore.Well, today I consider the game to be in a releasable state. I have remade the whole game from the ground up in C# using the unity engine getting all of the assets by hand to remake this masterpiece for PC and mobile (One-day IOS too I am working on it trust me)Like the original game, it has all of the Stranglethorn vale content and the Darkmoon Faire too but hey if my work continues to get interest it would be very cool to add new zones and content in the future.You can play it. For free. Right here, Right now: https://ift.tt/3oj4Dbf Murloc ActionIf there are any bugs or scaling issues please feel free to drop me a message and I will get to them asap. But more importantly, let me know if you want this project to continue, I am fully prepared at this point to go to places that the original did not and take this game to the next level!2004 might have ended and the memories distant but Blizz please if you are reading ... send me a cease and desist letter please I want something cool to frame in my hallway!Hope you are all doing well and if any of you played on the Shazzrah server I miss you goons!Love Une X

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen