Classic What's the best/cheap laptop I can run WoW on?


I recently got the urge to play World of Warcraft and bought Shadowlands, and my laptop, which is from 2013, only has 4gb of ram and a 250GB HDD. I mean I can load and log in to the game itself, but the lag is unbearable, it's like a 10-15 second delay due to my old ass laptop. It's not my internet, I can play my Switch games just fine without lag.So basically I was wondering if any of ya'll know where I can get a cheap laptop online that'll let me run WoW. Had a few setbacks lately, so I'm short on "fun funds" is basically where I'm at. Anyone know of something around $200 - $300 w/8GB of ram and 500GB or 1TB storage? I can't find anything online myself, I'm such a noob.I don't have much to spend on one right now which is why I'm looking for such a cheap laptop. I just really wanna play WoW during their Hallow's End Event this year.Happy early Halloween n' CHEERS!! via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2XZiCIg

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen