Classic Please join your class discord, and maybe others to learn the basics, you will get AOTC/KSM if you work hard enough!


Something I realized today is, people often don't realize there are tons of great resources our there for free. Every class/spec I play I join the discord, read their guides (no icy veins or wow head) as they are far more up to date and detailed. I join some class discords that I don't play to understand the class better.It became more evident when a user tried to flame me on my world top 300 prot warrior for low ignore pain usage. Then the author of the guide he was referencing disagrees with him and that ended that conversation.But the class discords have up to date guides and have experts such as myself guiding people on how to maximize their performance. And when you get to the top level, you WILL get invites to H Syl runs. Hell Daveedium only requires a 60% guardian parse to get into his runs and 60% is EASY. My first H Guardian kill was a 97% parse on a prog attempt, and 99% at my ilevel and I built for mitigation for that kill solo soaking.Trust me, join your class discords, read, learn and ask questions and you'll be pushing mythic raiding in no time! via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3ofwNnz

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen