Classic Please can you recommend me an USB Controller to use with WoW.


I have trouble with most mice, arthritis and tendonitis. I am currently using a hand held track ball. I am mostly a wow goblin, who does farm. But my fingers hurt.I would like to try a USB PC controller. I don't see a lot of wow sponsored, wow approved controllers, I would expect Battle.net to have 100s of input devices that are precoded that will absolutely work with wow.I found this thread by /u/rainghostVery informative.But when I go on Amazon.com/Walmart.com/BestBuy.com/Microcenter.comI don't see a lot of wow controllers xbox or playstation shaped.I tried recoding my keyboard to use it like a like click mouse. I thought of getting a keyboard with a trackpad.tl;dr But do you know of any controllers that you use with Wow?Thank you. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3zTOgnA

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen