Classic Can't decide between dk/pal/warrior


Help me decide. I'm a supernewb.What I'm interested in is PvP first and PvE second.I want to play a 2h wielding class.From what I saw so far:DK - worst mobility, lowkey focus on magic damage/summoning ghouls etc.?Warrior - probably a mincemeat machine with Arms but lacks healing so you're forced to take the pounding?Paladin - Has healing. (wow!)Now, I don't like relying on others but I don't want to focus solely on healing either.Will it be possible to lowkey semi carry battlegrounds etc. with a Paladin? I come from ESO where you could dodge any attack in action combat, from what I experienced so far in wow you're kind of forced to take the damage unless you have a skill/buff up that mitigates said damage, right? via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3F3DtLs

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen