Math Problem Needs Solving


Hi all,This is a math problem I need help with.I have 4407 Arena points as of the final week of arenas.The cap is 5000 arena points.I own 0 pieces of gladiator gear. I want to buy 4 pieces of Gladiator gear at reduced prices (which begin next Tuesday); pants, chest, gloves, shoulders.The total cost is 5100 arena points.I usually earn more than 600 points. In order to receive all my intended points (above 5000), I must purchase something now. But I must also still have enough points to buy the remaining reduced cost pieces. Which is mathematically impossible, I think?For example, if today I purchase Glad gloves at 1125, it reduces my total points to 3282. However, to purchase the remaining reduced cost Chest, Pants and Shoulders I'd need 4200 points. And I won't earn 1000 points in this final week.Am I doomed to be 100 arena points shy of getting 4 pieces due to the 5000 point cap and 5100 point requirement?

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen