Warden (tank) Shaman?


So I’m lvl 63 going through Outlands and it seems like everyone is always looking for a tank for dungeons. For me dungeons are the most enjoyable way to lvl up but as a shaman I can only dps or heal and even as heals, I find groups often get stuck looking for tanksI googled it and read a little bit about “Warden” shaman that can tank. I’m thinking about trying it but I just wanted to check and see if it’s actually possible or kinda bullshit or people will tell me to fuck off and I still won’t be able to find groups…So first thing is, Frost shock specifically says that it generates high threat so I’m thinking this is basically my main “taunt”. I just want to make sure it actually generates more threat than earth shock. I also read that rockbiter weapon generates threat more than other weapon buffs even though it doesn’t specifically say so. Is this true?I’m not trying to do shaman tank in the end game, but I’m just looking to see what people think and if it’s worth doing to lvl up via dungeons. Thanks!

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen