My guild name, Mile Hyjal Club, has been changed by Blizzard!


Today I received an email from Blizzard telling me my guild's name, Mile Hyjal Club, has been renamed! The email said it was a product of being reported but how does that even make sense?! Its been months since we've created this guild and we have had no problems (hell people have even commented on how much they like the name), but Blizzard has taken this action without even communicating with me! It seems the lawsuit against Blizzard has set the fear into them, and they are responding in the most blunt fisted way possible, blame the players and force meaningless changes on the game and community. Blizzard, its not our fault your team is rife with sexual predators and your executives tried to ignore it. The worst part is there was no guidance in their email on how to change my guild's temporary name. I hope people like joining and raiding with Guild YPHGZ.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen