Classic Speculation about raid ending


So we know that this raid is supposed to have one of the most influential and impactful endings of a wow raid and it got me thinking about what that could be. The obvious answer is that the jailer does something big in some way, like killing the arbiter or something. But I then thought about Nyalotha and how Blizzard want to include our characters more in raid cinematics, and I had the thought: what if we lose?Of course, Sylvanas's may still live/die whatever, but what if at the end of the raid, our characters canonically die. It would be a crazy thing to happen obviously, but it would be something akin to Argus appearing in the sky and would catch a lot of players off guard. Now obviously with it being Shadowlands, death is not the end, so we would wake up in our covenants and continue from there - but it would give the player a direct motive to fix it.I know there are some major issues that Blizzard would have to fix, such as travelling to Azeroth, but the more I thought about it, the more I realised it could be a unique way of creating a huge wow moment and would achieve the player inclusion a lot better than the N'zoth cutscene. Anyway let me know what you think and if it would/wouldn't be possible! :) via /r/wow https://ift.tt/362j6y0

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen