Classic WoW Classic Grinding spots 1-60 - AH/trading focus


Hey guys, returning WoW player here. I've never particularly been too hot on questing, as someone who grew up on Korean MMOs like Legend of Mir, etc I've always been okay with just killing hundreds of thousands of mobs to get to where I need to be.I've just started a new character on a new server and I wanted to try a different approach, I want to level 1-60 mob grinding, but this time instead of focusing on mobs that will get me from 1-60 the quickest and most efficient way, I want to focus on grinding in places that are most profitable for that level. I'm aware that the fastest way to earn gold is to just level up and use level to your advantage, but I just want to ignore that and blindly jump from place to place that is the most lucrative for that level. Even if that place is earning me 50s an hour, I will be happy.Does anyone have any places that they would deem the most lucrative for that level? I'm currently looking at alliance but I'm open to ideas.Thanks! via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3c4ptEp

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen