Classic Retail or tbc for someone with limited time


I’ve recently tried levelling a character for tbc but after nearly 3 weeks I’m only level 22. Goddamn time is very limited and I now have a baby on the way. Just want to know in the long run which game is going to be more worth it to invest my time and effort into. My only problem with retail wow is the feeling of going through glimpses of so many years of content and I just always feel so disconnected from the world. That said I also don’t want to continuously have to spend ridiculous amounts of time to access content in classic. I don’t know, I only started the game towards the end of BFA and I love the world but hate the detached feeling of self in retail. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2S2nlGh

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen