Classic I really have no clue what am I supposed to do to get money


It really seems impossible. I'm already at level 32 and I don't know where I'll get 45g for a mount. Skills at the trainer are now over 1g a piece, but mobs of my level only drop 1 silver at most...Selling garbage doesn't cut it either, since you can sell a very limited amount, and there's a looong wait time for the items to disappear from the buyback menu.AH so far has been almost worthless as well. I am miner/JC and I try to sell ore but really nobody buys it, even if I try cheap prices. The AH seems to be saturated with ore.So what can I do? Where should I go? At this rate, I'll get 45 gold by the time I'm like 50, and then I'll lose it all training via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3wJHPSS

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen